Thursday, May 26, 2022

The Final Friday Focus - May 27, 2022


 

Great Things I Noticed this Week:

1. We made it!!!!

2. This email was sent from a struggling student to their teachers and other staff members. It is messages like this that make all our hard work worth it:    

 Most of you have known since freshman year. some of you have only known me for a year or two, maybe three but no matter how long you have known me. I have to say it's been a long ride but I do have to give credit where credit is due. I probably wouldn't be graduating without all the work everyone of you have put into teaching me and reminding me of stuff I have due. As my high school career comes to an end. I just wanted to say thank you to all the amazing adults I have had in my life helping me get here. I owe it to each and every one of you because without all of you I won't be graduating this friday.  

Nuts & Bolts Notes:

I will be emailing the agenda for the PD days this weekend (I'm sorry I don't have it ready yet for you!)

*Next week you have to park in the MS/HS parking lot

Tuesday, May 31st - 

*Advisors - please turn in your class list locker cleanout sheets so we know which student lockers still need to be taken care of. 

All of the following equipment must be turned in by Tuesday, May 31st End of Day:

  1. Document Camera
  2. Web Camera w/Tripod
  3. SuperDrives
  4. Belkin iPad Keyboards
  5. Logitech Mice
  6. Microphones
  7. Green Screen Kits
  8. Bluetooth Headsets w/Charger
  9. Specialty iPads (iOgrapher / Osmos / Speech)

If you need any of the above equipment for Summer School, you will still need to turn the equipment in by May 31st. The equipment can then be checked back out on Wednesday June 1st or Thursday June 2nd.

Just a reminder...

Certified Staff – We have yet to receive the new laptops that will be issued to you. At this time we will not be issuing new laptops on June 6th as we had hoped. I am hopeful we will be able to start issuing new technology mid to late June. With that timeline we are expecting all currently issued  iPads and Laptops to be turned in no later than July 15. If you cannot commit to having your district issued iPad and Laptop turned into the Tech Department by July 15th you can turn in your technology prior to you leaving for the summer. Any technology not returned by July 15th will be issued a technology fine for the replacement costs of the devices.

End of Year stuff to complete:

*Alternative Compensation foms must be submitted to me for approval. I will then print it out for you to sign and return. 

*Grades due by NOON on Thursday. 

*Any purchase reqs for next year need to be turned in to me. 

*Submit extra duty forms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment