Thursday, October 21, 2021

Friday Focus - October 22, 2021

 




Great Things I Noticed this Week...believe it or not, I can still notice a lot when I'm quarantined in my basement all week! ;)
  • I have access to the security cameras from home (yes, I know that sounds creepy, but it's one way I can try to be useful to Mrs. Modaff this week!) and I notice many of you out in the hallways/near bathrooms to assist with supervision. Thank you!!!
  • Teachers sharing many positives about a student in a meeting when we were also together to discuss concerns and how to support the student.  
  • Teachers covering for other classes during their preps (please make sure you fill out an extra duty sheet!)
  • The high school faculty meeting appeared to have some great discussions as you shared examples with your colleagues of what you have students do before they can take a reassessment (from my virtual view over in the corner anyhow!).
Upcoming Events:
*Wednesday - Workout Wednesday
-3:15 I'm rescheduling the optional EP Optional Supported work time for SLO from Monday to Wednesday (since I won't be back until Tuesday)
Thursday - Picture Retake Day

"Nuts & Bolts" Notes:
*HS faculty - the IEB doc for next week is HERE (This can also be found in the DMS DHS shared drive, 2021-2022, 21-22 HS IEB.)


Blogs, Tweets & Quotes:












No comments:

Post a Comment